- Dec 2015 – Organising Chairman visits Korea for follow up meetings with the authorities.
- Nov 2015 – Gangwon Governor’s visit to Malaysia to participate in the World Islamic Forum coincides with a serious discussion with the main organising committee wherein the Governor pledges his full support for the event and will assist in whatever way possible. Suggests to the organising committee to aim for 5,000 participants.
- Oct 2015 - 2nd recce trip to Gangwon to reaffirm the Provincial and Sokcho City's support, and to check out the possible venue of main event venue and prospective accommodations.
- Pan Asia Hash Pondy 2015 - Support For Korea's bid for PAH in Pondicherry, India was overwhelming and vociferous, affirmation by up to 90% of attendees for Korea's bid.
- September 2015 – A high powered Korean team of 5 officers headed by Mr. Lee (provincial Director General of Tourism, Sports, and Culture) makes a stopover in KL en route to Pondicherry, India to discuss how to win the bid.
- A few more meetings got the idea firmed and Matthew took a flight back to Korea to get the blessings of the Gangwon Province and Sokcho City’s authorities. Hardy & Leong were roped in to strengthen the team and bid.
- Spring, April 2015 - Motherhash's 2nd trip to Korea - Jeju, Busan, and Gyeongju. Approximately 130 participants....ideas were already flowing in about what Korea could offer and how could it be done.
- 2014 – Sitting somewhere planning for Motherhash’s 2nd trip to Korea (Jeju) Matthew and Opera conceived this great idea of a first International hash event in Korea. Excitement got the better of the 2.
- Autumn, mid Oct 2012 - Motherhash's 1st hash trip to Korea - excursion to Sokcho (Gangwon Province), Suwon, Seoul, and Incheon. Approximately 93 participants